- Complete application and contact Noble Vestal Labradoodles to discuss proper puppy fit for your family.
- Families who are approved to adopt a Noble Vestal Labradoodle puppy will receive an invoice via email.
- Pay reservation & consultation fee via check or money order.
- We hold reservations for four days from the date of invoice. We cannot hold a puppy without the reservation & consultation fee being paid! It is not fair to families who are ready and to a puppy who might miss out on a great family.
- All reservation & consultation fees, booking fees, boarding and training fees are non-refundable.
- Reservation fee may be moved to another litter but do expire after three attempted matches.
- Wait for notification of birth, upon notification of 1/2 of the remaining balance is due.
- If there is not a puppy for you in your desired litter, you will be contacted and your reservation fee will be moved to the next available puppy or litter.
- Weekly updates are posted to our litter pages detailing puppy activities, development and pictures.
- At four weeks of age remaining puppy balance is due. At this time fees for extended boarding and Puppy School are due.
- Families with an outstanding balance will be removed from the reservation list at this time so that families who are ready are able to get a puppy.
- Between weeks six and seven puppies are evaluated and allocated to families. At this time the puppies are also de-sexed.
- We assign puppies based on best fit for the puppy and the family. This insures that every family receives the perfect puppy!
- At eight weeks of age puppies are to ready to join your family. The date of pickup is set at the time of birth and is listed on the litter page.
- Families are required to pickup their Noble Vestal Australian Labradoodle personally at our home and attend our puppy pickup session.
- We have had puppies through the United States, Canada, Holland, Mexico, South America and the United Kingdom. Our local airport is Indianapolis International.
- Puppies that require boarding past 8 weeks of age may do so based on availability for the fee of $85.00 per day. The fee for boarding during the national holidays is $190.00. You must make arrangements at the time of birth to board your puppy past 8 weeks. Puppies staying for more than a day or two will be enrolled in Puppy School. This service is billed in one week intervals at the rate of $650 a week. Boarding and Training are services that need to be applied for at the time of reservation. This is not a guaranteed service.
Noble Vestal Labradoodles reserves the right of first pick of the litter in case there is an extra special puppy that we want to add to the Noble Vestal breeding program.
If you are interested in a puppy for your breeding program, please call me.
Please know that we do not sell to kennel based programs.
Important Notice: All pet puppies are de-sexed before going home- this is not optional
(do not ask us to make an exception for you).