- Our site is maintained daily all available dogs and puppies are listed here.
- We rarely have adult dogs available.
- If you looking for a dog that is beyond the puppy stage please inquire on our training services.
- Our retired breeding dog are NOT for sale.
- If a reservation list shows Closed, then all puppies are spoken for.
- We assign puppies when they are seven weeks of age.
- Prior to seven weeks of age do not inquire on which puppies in a litter are available.
|We Add New Litters
As They Are Bred
|Did You Know?
Girls bred in August will have puppies born in October that will be ready to go home in December!!
|Our Current Wait is
Two to Four Months
To Get On Our Waitlist
Complete Our Application
Behind every wagging tail, perky ear, soft gaze, and Labradoodle puppy kiss is the person who helped bring him or her into the world.
That person who carefully chose each parent based on their individual qualities, hoping to improve the good points and eliminate the negative in the next generation. That person who watched the little bundle of fur grow into a strong, healthy, inquisitive, and lively Australian Labradoodle puppy who will one day be the sidekick and companion of a very happy family. That person pours their heart and soul into their puppies and is constantly searching for better- better bloodlines, better health, better longevity, and better living quarter.
That person is Me.
Updated 01/21/2019 at 9:14 AM EST