(45-60 lbs & 20-25 inches tall)
Black, Parti & Phantom
Born August 27th
In Your Home October 28th at 1:00 pm EST
Mark Your Calendar Now- Pick Up Date & Time Are Firm- No Exceptions
October 23, 2023
Puppies have photographed in the same order from left to right every week. Pink Girl, Lavender Girl, Yellow Girl, Green Girl, Red Boy, Purple Boy, Yellow Boy, Green Boy (one week yellow and purple boys flip flopped♥)
Pink Girl- NVL Prospect Guardian Home Needed
Lavender Girl- Lily Himelick Noblesville IN 2nd NVL Puppy!!!
Yellow Girl- Available Now
Green Girl- Talulah May Yaklic Harris Township MI
Red Boy- Belden Family Indianapolis IN 2nd NVL Puppy!!!
Purple Boy- Hady Family WI 3rd NVL Puppy!!!
Yellow Boy- Franklin Voxman San Marino CA
Green Boy- Ezekiel Family Brooklyn NY 2nd NVL Puppy!!!
I know you have been waiting for this update and I so sorry to have kept you waiting. I hope you will be as in love with your puppy as I am with this litter! This is Babe's retirement litter and she was spayed today. It is bitter sweet.
I am so excited for all of you and cannot wait to meet you all! Your puppy is waiting to learn its new name so please let me know your puppy's name no later than Tuesday!
•Be sure to finish listening to the Puppy 101 Session online found at the bottom of the Pick Up page
•Sign up for Baxter & Bella (use code NOBLE for 25% off) and order all of the things...
•Don't wait to get food ordered... Order food today so that you have it when you get home with your puppy. They eat the Turkey & Sweet potato formula of pawTree You will not find this food at the store and your puppy should eat the same food during the first year of his life while his GI system matures. pawTree's probiotics are essential for keeping the gut biome balanced so that your puppy will stay healthy during the stress of the transition. Puppies benefit highly from receiving the joint supplements while growing and they love all of the toppers too!
October 14, 2023
Babe and Waffle's puppies have started playing together and love having the large climbing toys to explore on. They have had Their vet visit this week is delayed due to our veterinarian's well deserved vacation. We will wrap up evaluations on Monday, October 23 and you will find out which baby is yours! We will post assignments here and on Facebook.
Please be sure that you have scheduled your first vet visit within 3 days of your pick up to maintain your warranty this is required.
October 7, 2023
It is unreal how much they grow, change and develop in such a short period of time.
The babies are normally off to the vet at week 7 however our vet deserves a well earned vacation so their final vet exam will be delated by a week.
We do have a few reservations still open! For details visit the Adopt section of our website.
By now all families on our list should be in the middle of doing their Baxter & Bella puppy prep homework, have set up their first vet visit, made follow up appointments for their 12 and 16 week boosters, scheduled their first grooming appointment and have their shopping finished. We try to help set you up for success but if you’re not doing the things, I can only caution you that you will be behind when you pick up your puppy.
October 1, 2023
This week in-leu of of a photo we have posted a live video to Facebook. Puppies have started eating Pawtree Turkey & Sweet Potato food (select large breed to get the turkey vs chicken) softened. While many breeders are anxious to remove the momma from puppies at this stage and return them to their guardians, we know how critical it is to allow our puppies to have access to their mother. This is a crucial developmental stage where puppies start to learn play behaviors like bite inhibition. Puppies who are removed from their litter and mother too early often do not learn this skill. The puppies have mastered their two step slide and are working on the wobble board and tunnel. Sensory landscape helps the puppies build confidence. Climbing, sliding down uneven surfaces, standing on the wobble board and playing in the dark tunnels are all things that help produce mentally and physically stable puppies. They have walked on nine different surfaces- carpet, hardwood, tile, grass, dirt, large gravel, fine gravel, slide, wobble board! Our goal at this age is seven.
September 23, 2023
Babe's puppies have started eating the Chicken & Sweet potato formula of Paw Tree but haven't given up the milk bar. We do not remove our mommas from their puppies. While many breeders are anxious to remove the momma from puppies and return them to their guardians, we know how crucial it is to allow puppies to have access to their mother. This is a crucial developmental stage where puppies start to learn play behaviors like bite inhibition. Puppies who are removed from their litter and mother too early often do not learn this skill. The puppies have mastered their two step slide and are working on the wobble board and tunnel. Sensory landscape helps the puppies build confidence. Climbing, sliding down uneven surfaces, standing on the wobble board and playing in the dark tunnels are all things that help produce mentally and physically stable puppies.
September 16, 2023
I love watching puppies grow and develop. It is fascinating to me the mile markers that each litter hits at the same time. It is clear that these developmental markers are very important. This is why we focus on making sure that our puppies are in age-appropriate environments during the right stage. Too early and they can become stressed, too late and you miss the critical opportunity to imprint them. It is easy for me to spot a puppy that has been raised without proper handling and socialization, or puppies raised without a potty station and in complete isolation. Babe's puppies have been moved to a larger pen with a potty station and toys. While they aren't playing yet they are exploring the different textures and noises that each toy makes when they touch it.
September 09, 2023
The puppies' eyes are just starting to open but they still don't not have full vision and won't even at 8 weeks of age. The puppies can tell by smell if I or someone else has walked into the room. They are moving on their own and actually standing up and taking a few steps. This week the puppy has continued to be handled daily and received Bio-Senor feedback which helps them build healthy immune systems, improved cardiovascular performance, stronger adrenal glands, more tolerance to stress, and greater resistance to disease. The U.S. Military in their canine program developed a method that still serves as a guide to what works. In an effort to improve the performance of dogs used for military purposes, a program called "Bio Sensor" was developed. Later, it became known to the public as the "Super Dog" Program. Based on years of research, the military learned that early neurological stimulation exercises could have important and lasting effects. Their studies confirmed that there are specific time periods early in life when neurological stimulation has optimum results. The first period involves a window of time that begins on the third day of life and lasts until the sixteenth day. It is believed that because this interval of time is a period of rapid neurological growth and development, and therefore is of great importance to the individual. The "Bio Sensor" program was also concerned with early neurological stimulation in order to give the dog a superior advantage. Its development utilized six exercises, which were designed to stimulate the neurological system. Each workout involved handling puppies once each day. The workouts required handling them one at a time while performing a series of five exercises. Listed in nor order of preference the handler starts with one put and stimulates it using each of the five exercises. The handler completes the series from beginning to end before starting with the next pup. The handling of each pup once per day involves the following exercises:
September 02, 2023
Did you know that dogs are an altricial species they are born before they are fully developed in contrast to precocial species who can stand and walk around within hours of birth?
Apart from not being able to stand puppies are not yet fully developed. Their eyes and ears are sealed shut to protect them while they continue to develop. It will take a puppy months of development to achieve what other mammals can do shortly after birth.
There is a huge social aspect to this. Precocial species are able to wander off and get lost moments after birth. It is for their protection that they imprint and bond with their mother and distrust and fear everything else. In contrast, altricial species cannot wander off for weeks or even months after birth so they will always be under the protection of their mother. They have a long and flexible social period. It is because of this that humans and dogs are able to bond so closely.
August 27, 2023
We were born!
- 08/27/2023 Birth
- First Installment Due At Birth
- 09/10/2023 Week 2 Deworming
- 09/24/2023 Week 4 Deworming
- 10/08/2023 Week 6 Distemper & Parvovirus Vaccine
- Enroll in BAXTER & Bella NOW use code NOBLE for 25% off
- Final Installment Due at week 6
- 10/17/2023 Spay & Neuter
- Assignments Made Shortly After Vet Visit
- 10/22/2023 Week 8 Distemper & Parvovirus Vaccine
- 10/28/2023 Pick up Day at 1:00 pm EST
- -Payment For Puppies Staying For Training Due In Full Now
- -Training Classes Should Start The Week You Take Your Puppy Home
- -First Vet Appointment Should Occur During The First Three Days Home
- 11/19/2023 3rd Vaccine In Puppy Series Done By Your Vet | Included With 6 Weeks Of Training
- -Your puppy should have met 100 different types of people by today!
- 12/17/2023 4th Vaccine In Puppy Series | Included With 10 Weeks Of Training
- Rabies Vaccine Based On Your State Law
- 12/08/2023 Pick up day for puppies staying for six weeks of training at 1:00 PM EST.
- 01/05/2024 Pick up day for puppies staying for 10 weeks of training at 1:00 PM EST.
- 08/27/2023 Birth
We want you to get off to a great start with your Australian Labradoodle and provide you and your new companion with the following items:
- Veterinary Health Exam and Clearance
- Vaccination Record including dewormings
- Sterilization Spay/Neuter
- Copy of Signed Health Warranty Which Includes:
- 2 Year Genetic Health Warranty Covering Life Altering Disease
- 3 Year Hip Warrantyinarian
- 30 Days of TruPanion Insurance* Restrictions in AZ, CA, FL, ME, NY & TX
- Individual Puppy Pack
- Snuggle Puppy with littermates' and mom's scent
- Crate Pad with littermates' and mom's scent
- Custom Collar
- Your Puppy's Favorite Chew Toy
- ALAA and WALA Registration Documents
- Lifelong Support For Your Noble Vestal Labradoodle
- Crate training started
- Potty training started
- Handling for grooming and veterinary care started
- First groom included
- Experience with their first, second and usually third bath
- Experience riding in a car
- Raised using the Puppy Culture Enrichment Program shown to increase the size of a puppy's brain, increase their resilience to stress, enhanced emotional stability!
- Early neurological handling and socialization
- Raised in our home not a kennel building!
- 25% off Lifetime membership with BAXTER & Bella
- Apply Now!
You have made your reservation! YAY! It won't be long before a puppy is in your home and you will want to be prepared!
- Order supplies from our supply list
- Be sure to order food.. Your puppy is better than grocery store food!
- Sign up for Baxter & Bella to help your family be successful at raising your puppy! Use code NOBLE for 25% off
- Payment due dates
- $500.00 Reservation Fee- Due at or prior to birth
- $1,750.00 First Installment- Due at birth
- $1,750.00 Final Installment- 10/08/2023
- Watch Puppy 101 from your Welcome email
- Check out our reading list