July 30, 2023
Bing's puppies are absolutely amazing! They are well balanced, super sweet, make great eye contact, love attention, tons of personality with a touch of silliness.
Their families are going to receive many years of love and make good memories with them.
Puppies have been photographed weekly in the same order from Left to Right- Pink Girl, Lavender Girl, Yellow Girl, Green Girl, Teal Girl, Orange Girl, Red Boy, Purple Boy, Yellow Boy.
Pink Girl- Maggie Diersing Cincinnati OH
Lavender Girl- Mahorney Family Noblesville IN 2nd NVL Puppy!!!
Yellow Girl- Cookie Quintana Pincer Est FL
Green Girl- Ellie Rocap Chicago IL
Teal Girl- Available Now
Orange Girl- Rogers Family Rome GA 2nd NVL Puppy!!!
Red Boy- Fozzie Shatzkes Great Neck NY
Purple Boy- Winston Stott Western Springs IL 3rd NVL Puppy!!!
Yellow Boy- Riley Card Downers Grove IL
I am so excited for all of you and cannot wait to meet you all! Your puppy is waiting to learn its new name so please let me know your puppy's name no later than Tuesday!
•Be sure to finish listening to the Puppy 101 Session online found at the bottom of the Pick Up page
•Sign up for Baxter & Bella (use code NOBLE for 25% off) and order all of the things...
•Don't wait to get food ordered... Order food today so that you have it when you get home with your puppy. They eat the Turkey & Sweet potato formula of pawTree (there is a link on our site and a discount code for you) You will not find this food at the store and your puppy should eat the same food during the first year of his life while his GI system matures. pawTree's probiotics are essential for keeping the gut biome balanced so that your puppy will stay healthy during the stress of the transition. Puppies benefit highly from receiving the joint supplements while growing and they love all of the toppers too!
July 21, 2023
It is unreal how much they grow, change and develop in such a short period of time.
Bing's babies will be off to the vet this coming week for their final evaluation and then we will wrap up evaluations and announce assignments next Sunday evening. We post assignments here and on Facebook.
We do have a few reservations still open! For details visit the Adopt section of our website.
By now all families on our list should be in the middle of doing their Baxter & Bella puppy prep homework, have set up their first vet visit, made follow up appointments for their 12 and 16 week boosters, scheduled their first grooming appointment and have their shopping finished. We try to help set you up for success but if you’re not doing the things, I can only caution you that you will be behind when you pick up your puppy.
July 15, 2023
ohhh... I hope you caught our Facebook live today! This week in-leu of of a photo we have posted a live video to Facebook.
Puppies have started eating Pawtree Turkey & Sweet Potato food (select large breed to get the turkey vs chicken) softened. While many breeders are anxious to remove the momma from puppies at this stage and return them to their guardians, we know how critical it is to allow our puppies to have access to their mother. This is a crucial developmental stage where puppies start to learn play behaviors like bite inhibition. Puppies who are removed from their litter and mother too early often do not learn this skill.
July 08, 2023
Bing's puppies have started eating the Chicken & Sweet potato formula of Paw Tree but haven't given up the milk bar. We do not remove our mommas from their puppies. While many breeders are anxious to remove the momma from puppies and return them to their guardians, we know how crucial it is to allow puppies to have access to their mother. This is a crucial developmental stage where puppies start to learn play behaviors like bite inhibition. Puppies who are removed from their litter and mother too early often do not learn this skill. The puppies have mastered their two step slide and are working on the wobble board and tunnel. Sensory landscape helps the puppies build confidence. Climbing, sliding down uneven surfaces, standing on the wobble board and playing in the dark tunnels are all things that help produce mentally and physically stable puppies.
June 30, 2023
I love watching puppies grow and develop. It is fascinating to me the mile markers that each litter hits at the same time. It is clear that these developmental markers are very important. This is why we focus on making sure that our puppies are in age-appropriate environments during the right stage. Too early and they can become stressed, too late and you miss the critical opportunity to imprint them. It is easy for me to spot a puppy that has been raised without proper handling and socialization, or puppies raised without a potty station and in complete isolation. Bing's puppies have been moved to a larger pen with a potty station and toys. While they aren't playing yet they are exploring the different textures and noises that each toy makes when they touch it.
June 23, 2023
The puppies' eyes are just starting to open but they still don't not have full vision and won't even at 8 weeks of age. The puppies can tell by smell if I or someone else has walked into the room. They are moving on their own and actually standing up and taking a few steps. This week the puppy has continued to be handled daily and received Bio-Senor feedback which helps them build healthy immune systems, improved cardiovascular performance, stronger adrenal glands, more tolerance to stress, and greater resistance to disease. The U.S. Military in their canine program developed a method that still serves as a guide to what works. In an effort to improve the performance of dogs used for military purposes, a program called "Bio Sensor" was developed. Later, it became known to the public as the "Super Dog" Program. Based on years of research, the military learned that early neurological stimulation exercises could have important and lasting effects. Their studies confirmed that there are specific time periods early in life when neurological stimulation has optimum results. The first period involves a window of time that begins on the third day of life and lasts until the sixteenth day. It is believed that because this interval of time is a period of rapid neurological growth and development, and therefore is of great importance to the individual. The "Bio Sensor" program was also concerned with early neurological stimulation in order to give the dog a superior advantage. Its development utilized six exercises, which were designed to stimulate the neurological system. Each workout involved handling puppies once each day. The workouts required handling them one at a time while performing a series of five exercises. Listed in nor order of preference the handler starts with one put and stimulates it using each of the five exercises. The handler completes the series from beginning to end before starting with the next pup. The handling of each pup once per day involves the following exercises:
June 16, 2023
Did you know that dogs are an altricial species they are born before they are fully developed in contrast to precocial species who can stand and walk around within hours of birth?
June 10, 2023
We were born!
June 09, 2023
Bing is in stage one labor. I imagine puppies will arrive very soon!
June 06, 2023
We are officially on puppy watch. Bing is officially not due until next week but puppies could safely arrive any day now. Bing and been extremely restless the past 24 hours.
- 06/10/2023 Birth
- First Installment Due At Birth
- 06/24/2023 Week 2 Deworming
- 07/08/2023 Week 4 Deworming
- 07/22/2023 Week 6 Distemper & Parvovirus Vaccine
- Enroll in BAXTER & Bella NOW use code NOBLE for 25% off
- Final Installment Due at week 6
- 07/25/2023 Spay & Neuter
- Assignments Made Shortly After Vet Visit
- 08/03/2023 Week 8 Distemper & Parvovirus Vaccine
- 08/05/2023 Pick up Day at 1:00 pm EST
- -Payment For Puppies Staying For Training Due In Full Now
- -Training Classes Should Start The Week You Take Your Puppy Home
- -First Vet Appointment Should Occur During The First Three Days Home
- 09/02/2023 3rd Vaccine In Puppy Series Done By Your Vet | Included With 6 Weeks Of Training
- -Your puppy should have met 100 different types of people by today!
- 09/30/2023 4th Vaccine In Puppy Series | Included With 10 Weeks Of Training
- Rabies Vaccine Based On Your State Law
- 09/15/2023 Pick up day for puppies staying for six weeks of training at 1:00 PM EST.
- 10/13/2023 Pick up day for puppies staying for 10 weeks of training at 1:00 PM EST.
We want you to get off to a great start with your Australian Labradoodle and provide you and your new companion with the following items:
- Veterinary Health Exam and Clearance
- Vaccination Record including dewormings
- Sterilization Spay/Neuter
- Copy of Signed Health Warranty Which Includes:
- 2 Year Genetic Health Warranty Covering Life Altering Disease
- 3 Year Hip Warrantyinarian
- 30 Days of TruPanion Insurance* Restrictions in AZ, CA, FL, ME, NY & TX
- Individual Puppy Pack
- Snuggle Puppy with littermates' and mom's scent
- Crate Pad with littermates' and mom's scent
- Custom Collar
- Your Puppy's Favorite Chew Toy
- ALAA and WALA Registration Documents
- Lifelong Support For Your Noble Vestal Labradoodle
- Crate training started
- Potty training started
- Handling for grooming and veterinary care started
- First groom included
- Experience with their first, second and usually third bath
- Experience riding in a car
- Raised using the Puppy Culture Enrichment Program shown to increase the size of a puppy's brain, increase their resilience to stress, enhanced emotional stability!
- Early neurological handling and socialization
- Raised in our home not a kennel building!
- 25% off Lifetime membership with BAXTER & Bella
- Apply Now!
You have made your reservation! YAY! It won't be long before a puppy is in your home and you will want to be prepared!
- Order supplies from our supply list
- Be sure to order food.. Your puppy is better than grocery store food!
- Sign up for Baxter & Bella to help your family be successful at raising your puppy! Use code NOBLE for 25% off
- Payment due dates
- $500.00 Reservation Fee- Due at or prior to birth
- $1,750.00 First Installment- Due at birth
- $1,750.00 Final Installment- 07/22/2023
- Watch Puppy 101 from your Welcome email
- Check out our reading list
This is Bing & Prosciutto's first litter and what we anticipate puppies to look like