(25-35 lbs & 16-18 inches tall)
Born June 19th
In Your Home August 14th at 1:00 pm EST
Mark Your Calendar Now- Pick Up Date & Time Are Firm- No Exceptions
August 14, 2023
This is an incredible littler and I have to be honest. I am so sad to not be able to keep one. But I am also extremely grateful to my loyal families. This entire litter is going to stay within one family where there are already Noble Vestal Labradoodles waiting on them to arrive. This quad of fluff balls will be staying with us for training before joining their humans so, I get to love on them for several more weeks. Thank you to the Long Family for your trust and loyalty. We appreciate you!
Puppies have been photographed weekly in the same order from left to right. Pink Girl, Lavender Girl, Yellow Girl, Green Boy
Pink Girl Bluebell Pearson Dallas TX
Lavender Girl Honey Henry Georgetown TX
Yellow Girl Winnie Pearson Houston TX
Green Boy Bandit Long Dallas TX
I am so excited for all of you and cannot wait for you to meet your puppies!
July 30, 2023
It is unreal how much they grow, change and develop in such a short period of time.
Togepi's crew will be off to the vet this coming week for their final evaluation.
By now all families on our list should be in the middle of doing their Baxter & Bella preppy homework, have set up their first vet visit, made follow up appointments for their 16 week boosters, scheduled their first grooming appointment and have their shopping finished. We try to help set you up for success but if you’re not doing the things, I can only caution you that you will be behind when you pick up your puppy.
July 22, 2023
This week in-leu of of a photo we have posted a video for you! I hope you enjoy watching the babies play with Togepi.
Puppies have started eating Pawtree Turkey & Sweet Potato food (select large breed to get the turkey vs chicken) softened. While many breeders are anxious to remove the momma from puppies at this stage and return them to their guardians, we know how critical it is to allow our puppies to have access to their mother. This is a crucial developmental stage where puppies start to learn play behaviors like bite inhibition. Puppies who are removed from their litter and mother too early often do not learn this skill.
July 15, 2023
Togepi's puppies have started eating the Chicken & Sweet potato formula of Paw Tree but haven't given up the milk bar. We do not remove our mommas from their puppies. While many breeders are anxious to remove the momma from puppies and return them to their guardians, we know how crucial it is to allow puppies to have access to their mother. This is a crucial developmental stage where puppies start to learn play behaviors like bite inhibition. Puppies who are removed from their litter and mother too early often do not learn this skill. The puppies have mastered their two step slide and are working on the wobble board and tunnel. Sensory landscape helps the puppies build confidence. Climbing, sliding down uneven surfaces, standing on the wobble board and playing in the dark tunnels are all things that help produce mentally and physically stable puppies. Togepi's babies have joined Bing's babies. This allows the two mommas to spread out the volume of babies since Bing had such a large litter and Togepi had a smaller than average litter. This gives Togepi's puppies more siblings to learn from and play with and gives Bing's babies more space at the milk bar. They have blended beautifully and adjusted well to the new arrangements.
July 08, 2023
I love watching puppies grow and develop. It is fascinating to me the mile markers that each litter hits at the same time. It is clear that these developmental markers are very important. This is why we focus on making sure that our puppies are in age-appropriate environments during the right stage. Too early and they can become stressed, too late and you miss the critical opportunity to imprint them. It is easy for me to spot a puppy that has been raised without proper handling and socialization, or puppies raised without a potty station and in complete isolation. Togepi's puppies have been moved to a larger pen with a potty station and toys. While they aren't playing yet they are exploring the different textures and noises that each toy makes when they touch it.
June 30, 2023
The puppies' eyes are just starting to open but they still don't not have full vision and won't even at 8 weeks of age. The puppies can tell by smell if I or someone else has walked into the room. They are moving on their own and actually standing up and taking a few steps. This week the puppy has continued to be handled daily and received Bio-Senor feedback which helps them build healthy immune systems, improved cardiovascular performance, stronger adrenal glands, more tolerance to stress, and greater resistance to disease. The U.S. Military in their canine program developed a method that still serves as a guide to what works. In an effort to improve the performance of dogs used for military purposes, a program called "Bio Sensor" was developed. Later, it became known to the public as the "Super Dog" Program. Based on years of research, the military learned that early neurological stimulation exercises could have important and lasting effects. Their studies confirmed that there are specific time periods early in life when neurological stimulation has optimum results. The first period involves a window of time that begins on the third day of life and lasts until the sixteenth day. It is believed that because this interval of time is a period of rapid neurological growth and development, and therefore is of great importance to the individual. The "Bio Sensor" program was also concerned with early neurological stimulation in order to give the dog a superior advantage. Its development utilized six exercises, which were designed to stimulate the neurological system. Each workout involved handling puppies once each day. The workouts required handling them one at a time while performing a series of five exercises. Listed in nor order of preference the handler starts with one put and stimulates it using each of the five exercises. The handler completes the series from beginning to end before starting with the next pup. The handling of each pup once per day involves the following exercises:
June 23, 2023
Did you know that dogs are an altricial species they are born before they are fully developed in contrast to precocial species who can stand and walk around within hours of birth?
June 19, 2023
We were born!
- 06/19/2023 Birth
- First Installment Due At Birth
- 07/03/2023 Week 2 Deworming
- 07/17/2023 Week 4 Deworming
- 07/31/2023 Week 6 Distemper & Parvovirus Vaccine
- Enroll in BAXTER & Bella NOW use code NOBLE for 25% off
- Final Installment Due at week 6
- 08/08/2023 Spay & Neuter
- Assignments Made Shortly After Vet Visit
- 08/14/2023 Week 8 Distemper & Parvovirus Vaccine
- 08/14/2023 Pick up Day at 1:00 pm EST
- -Payment For Puppies Staying For Training Due In Full Now
- -Training Classes Should Start The Week You Take Your Puppy Home
- -First Vet Appointment Should Occur During The First Three Days Home
- 09/11/2023 3rd Vaccine In Puppy Series Done By Your Vet | Included With 6 Weeks Of Training
- -Your puppy should have met 100 different types of people by today!
- 10/09/2023 4th Vaccine In Puppy Series | Included With 10 Weeks Of Training
- Rabies Vaccine Based On Your State Law
- 09/22/2023 Pick up day for puppies staying for six weeks of training at 1:00 PM EST.
- 10/20/2023 Pick up day for puppies staying for 10 weeks of training at 1:00 PM EST.
- 06/19/2023 Birth
We want you to get off to a great start with your Australian Labradoodle and provide you and your new companion with the following items:
- Veterinary Health Exam and Clearance
- Vaccination Record including dewormings
- Sterilization Spay/Neuter
- Copy of Signed Health Warranty Which Includes:
- 2 Year Genetic Health Warranty Covering Life Altering Disease
- 3 Year Hip Warrantyinarian
- 30 Days of TruPanion Insurance* Restrictions in AZ, CA, FL, ME, NY & TX
- Individual Puppy Pack
- Snuggle Puppy with littermates' and mom's scent
- Crate Pad with littermates' and mom's scent
- Custom Collar
- Your Puppy's Favorite Chew Toy
- ALAA and WALA Registration Documents
- Lifelong Support For Your Noble Vestal Labradoodle
- Crate training started
- Potty training started
- Handling for grooming and veterinary care started
- First groom included
- Experience with their first, second and usually third bath
- Experience riding in a car
- Raised using the Puppy Culture Enrichment Program shown to increase the size of a puppy's brain, increase their resilience to stress, enhanced emotional stability!
- Early neurological handling and socialization
- Raised in our home not a kennel building!
- 25% off Lifetime membership with BAXTER & Bella
- Apply Now!
You have made your reservation! YAY! It won't be long before a puppy is in your home and you will want to be prepared!
- Order supplies from our supply list
- Be sure to order food.. Your puppy is better than grocery store food!
- Sign up for Baxter & Bella to help your family be successful at raising your puppy! Use code NOBLE for 25% off
- Payment due dates
- $500.00 Reservation Fee- Due at or prior to birth
- $1,750.00 First Installment- Due at birth
- $1,750.00 Final Installment- 07/22/2023
- Watch Puppy 101 from your Welcome email
- Check out our reading list