There are so many books with so many opinions on how you should raise your new puppy. What is right what is wrong. We provide you with ample reading and would much prefer that you keep your reading list short and to stick to what we supply you with. I know that if you are reading what we have supplied you with that everyone is on the same page. Plus if you read three books you will get five different opinions on the same topic! It is far to overwhelming to do it right with all the different information coming at you so fast.
Recommended Reading List:
- Decoding Your Dog (American College of Veterinary Behaviorists)
- From Fearful to Fear Free (Dr. Marty Becker, Dr. Lisa Radosta, Dr. Wailani Sung, Mikkel Becker)
- Wag: The Science of Making Your Dog Happy (Zazie Todd)
- Puppy Start Right (Dr. Kenneth Martin and Debbie Martin)
- The Power of Positive Dog Training (Pat Miller)
- Don’t Shoot the Dog! (Karen Pryor)
- How to Behave So Your Dog Behaves (Dr. Sophia Yin)
- The Other End of the Leash (Patricia McConnell)
- Control Unleashed: Reactive to Relaxed (Leslie McDevitt)
- Animal Training: Successful Animal Management through Positive Reinforcement (Ken Ramirez)
Don’t worry, your success in raising your puppy is my success. I am going to provide you with everything you need to know to raise your puppy.