The Noble Vestal Difference
- Our Reputation Speaks For Itself
- We have been involved in breeding Australian Labradoodles since they were first imported in the US. We are Indiana’s oldest reputable breeder of Australian Labradoodles.
- We have dedicated raising only the finest quality Australian Labradoodles taking special care to select our breeding dogs not just for beauty but for their brains and health too.
- We concentrate on only breeding one breed vs dabbling in multiple breeds. This allows us to be experts in our breed and not just novelly breeding dogs for being cute or popular.
- Our families come to us specifically because they want a Noble Vestal Labradoodle not because they’ve searched high and low for any ole puppy that is ready this weekend.
- We share with you our years of experience successfully raising Australian Labradoodles. I will never hand someone a puppy and simply wave good-bye. We want to make sure that each and every one of our families is successful in raising their new Noble Vestal Labradoodle puppy.
- We do not ship our puppies! I require every
- Our Dogs
What We Do
We are passionate about raising our Labradoodle puppies to be healthy, stable, confident and well behaved as they can be. We truly care about you, your Australian Labradoodle puppy and your lives together.
We plan breedings years in advance taking careful consideration to select breeding pairs that will enhance their pedigree, health and temperament.
- We work closely with our veterinarians to insure our dogs are healthy and able to produce healthy puppies for our families.
- We feed our dogs and puppies a high quality diet. Moms and puppies who do not get vital nutritional care do not thrive and get sick easily.
- We deliver all of our puppies in our master bedroom with the greatest care. They stay in this safe and peaceful environment until they are ready to move to our living space; where they are part of a socially rich environment that exposes them to all of the sights, sounds, smells and activities of home.
- Our puppies are never in a kennel, barn, separate building or secluded part of our home.
- The puppies are raise in a very clean environment to assist in potty training.
- Our Australian Labradoodle puppies are introduced to a sanitary potty station as soon as they can walk (about 2.5-3 weeks of age). This helps keep their area clean and reinforces proper potty training protocols.
- At four weeks of age Labradoodle puppies are ready to introduced to the social hub of our home. From here out they are raised in our family room. They are exposed to all of the sights, sounds, smells and textures of being in a home environment. This helps them transition from our home to yours as opposed to a puppy that has been raised in a stark kennel, out building, secluded “puppy room” or in a back yard that will need to adjust to a home environment.
- Our Australian Labradoodle puppies are classically conditioned to the Poochie Bells. The puppies know when our adult dogs ring the bells that it is time to go outside.
- At six weeks of age our puppies have supervised access to our kitchen and the Poochie Bells. They ring the bell to go outside!
- We go outside with all of our puppies to supervise their outdoor activities. As soon as we go out and the puppies start doing their potty business we tell them “Good Potty” and present them with treats. This further fosters good potty training protocols.
- We take our puppies outside and provide supervised enrichment. We never just put our puppies outside to entertain themselves, this causes boredom that leads to nuisance behaviors like digging and barking. Instead we play games that help foster lifelong behaviors that will help you like- Recall/Come where we walk our flower gardens and call puppies “Come Puppies”, puppies naturally follow us at this age but when they learn to do so with the use of Come they learn from an early age that this is a positive behavior that is forever imprinted on our puppies.
- Our Labradoodle puppies participate in Early Neurological Stimulation from the day our puppies are born. This helps build a more resilient, less stressed puppy that can be termed as a Super Dog.
- The puppies are introduced to different sights, sounds, textures and smells from a young age to activate and engage them mentally and physically.
- Our Australian Labradoodle puppies are raised with young children who handle, dote, love on and play with them daily.